Puyallup Regenerative Medicine, maintains this website for the purposes of information, education and communication. This website is intended for access and use only by residents of the United States. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product, or for the use of any product in a particular way which is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where the user is located.
Your access to and use of this website is subject to the following:
This website is designed to provide general information about neuropathy, neuropathy pain treatments and treatment methods. It is not intended to provide medical advice. If you suspect that you have a medical condition that requires attention, consult a qualified doctor for advice on the treatment of your own specific condition and for your own particular needs.
The treatment provided by any doctor is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, discuss with the doctor treatment options, his/her qualifications and experience. *Patient Testimonials are actual patients not actors. The statements made by them are based solely on their personal experiences and views and are not endorsed by Puyallup Regenerative Medicine Actual results may very from patient to patient.
1. Our goal is to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date, but Puyallup Regenerative Medicine, and its affiliates and contractors make no representations, warranties or assurances (expressed or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information.
We shall not be liable for any damage or injury which may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information provided in this website or from your inability to access the website. We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage or injury to you, your computer or other personal property including, but not limited to, damages caused by viruses that infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to our website or from your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio, or other items from the website.
2. Some links in this website may lead to websites which are not under our control. When you visit any of those websites you will leave our website and we will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material or any website which is not our under control. External sites are not endorsed by us and we make no representation or warranty as to the content contained in any such external website.
4. This website is provided as a service to our visitors. We reserve the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this website at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
5. Copyright Information: All content of this website is owned or used by permission by Puyallup Regenerative Medicine, and is protected by applicable copyright laws worldwide.
A. Reproduction of Images and Other Copyrighted Material. As with any image, possession of a copy of a digitized image does not give unrestricted rights to use it. The copyright of an image is generally owned by the creator and only the copyright owner, or the owner"s legal representative, can grant permission to copy, distribute, or publicly display the image.
B. It is illegal to reproduce photographs taken by a professional photographer or other copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner.
C. Use of Information on this website. The copyrights of the images and other material on this website are owned by us or the individual photographers or artists who have authorized their use on this website.
6. Service Mark Information: Ownership of Trademarks and Service Marks. ® / ™ denote trademarks of Puyallup Regenerative Medicine, unless otherwise indicated. These trademarks as well as the trade name, service marks, trade dress and products ("Intellectual Property") contained on this website are protected in the United States and internationally. Except to accurately identify our products or services, no use of any of the Intellectual Property may be made without our prior express written authorization.